Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pleasant tendency's

What a lovely week. Watched the beautiful dancers of Chraisma studio (and performed) at the spring recital. Got to enjoy nature with Taylor and Rachel, while discussing religion and politics. Spent time with Stephanie Cox and Brianne Graves; two people who have been so extremely influential to my character. Had so many moments to develop my personality, and find more inspiration in life in school and at work. Then realizing the tendency of my in inherited personality threw late night discussions with Ceil DeYoung, aka grandma. Had a BBQ with the children. Pleasantly put up with a blind date, thanks to Marc Maughan. And had a beautiful twitter tribute from my wifey, Kez : Brittany Castleton your truly are my wife. I love how much I can trust you. <3 (not to mention our date at Barnes and Noble reading in the cafe!)




.

No comments:

Post a Comment