Thursday, May 19, 2011

Testing, life.

Who does this? Working jobs, hosting and attending events, full time school, better recrational skills (dance and tumbling), helping my aunt.. I'm either nuts, or amazing. I'm trying to firgure it out. I want a week to read every book my hands could possibly lie hands on. I want a month to work on nothing but my recrational skills. And I want an unlimited disposal of finances, to better my skin, and closet.
Maybe this year, I'll acutally get a birthday party, I need to start doing things for myself. I did, I quit the got for saken job, I made life happen.
Kezeiah she's an angel to me, we apire and aquire. I know so many inspirational souls. Parker, he keeps me level with myself. Brianne, she is always there. Steph's (Cox, and Loftus), they make me promise to better myself. Ondylyn, she helps me see reality. BryAnn, she motivates me. Taylor, belives in me. Hannah, she helped convict me. Thease are my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment