Thursday, June 2, 2011

Endeavor; lifes agenda

I am not a writer, I am a poet. My characteristics are implicit of dreaming, and creatively composing (or manipulating) English literature. Unfortunately I am still a stewardess to society, and that requires me to have concise communication.
There's somethings I'd like to be in life, thus there are accommodations that need to me met. It would pleasure me to be certain of the life I lead, and the society in witch I live. I'm not a feminist, just uninterested. There is a general lack of appeal in the civilization that surrounds me. Mostly due to the fact that I have a un-candid out look on life, that it is -or should be- self explanatory. Obviously not the general, or normal.
My mind is lacking aperture, while my soul holds an un-yielding infatuation.. I am a walking contradiction.    

No comments:

Post a Comment