Saturday, May 7, 2011

24 hours

There's something wrong, and it need's to be fixed. At five O' clock I will have been awake a full 24 hours. I worked from 7:30 AM untill 1:30 AM, I don't even want to try and calculate that. My body is restless, ill really. And my mind, soaking.
Yesterday I broke down, Amanda came into the gym and finished my classes.. thank goodness she's on summer break. I drove home thinking of all the things I was going to get done with my time, when I pulled up I said.. sleep.. no matter what I need to sleep, my body shouldn't go on like this. I lied down, no luck. A light protein snack with some carbs, and tea? Possibly a movie will dry my drenched brian. All fail. I finally fell asleep for 15 min, lied in bed for 2 more hours, then started on my list. Few hours later, I was able to force in some sleep, fallowed by today.
I'm not ready for Monday, I don't want to go back to that god forsaken job.. AT ALL. Truth, I've thought of harrowen, bulimia, and anorexia. I have no gag relaxed, probably a good thing. And I love food to much, good food tho.. not junk. I regret Merit, I can't stand to face Steph with my life the way it is. I'm a mess.
When does all this cross the line to becoming mental? Some how I know the answer to that.. I need to relax, view my own thoughts/ life the way I advise my peers; perspicatiouuy. I need to continue to better myself, and learn to balance out my humility with my pride.
On my way to Utah County today I was listening to KRCL, it was splendid. ALCU was talking about students freedom of speech; for the first time in my life I called, and was aired to discussion. I was less than pleased with myself; the sleep deficiency induced poor sentence structure (I was not out standing).
I was late to work, Mr. Taylor was 'concerned' as Krosby put it. That's 5 strikes: 1. Availability sucks. 2. I forgot last weeks crew meeting. 3. Two hours late today. 4. I didn't aprove my time card (not my fault, computer isn't working) 5. I'm asking for the next 3 Friday's off. He's as put-up with it, as I myself am.
But here's the good news. I get along with every crew member, I don't mind any of the work.. except maybe trash. I'm rarely to never off on my till. I 'DUST'. I'm chipper, even when it's forced. I take action.
SO, I will write exercise sentence structure/ public speech on my 'list of things to do'. And I will be doing more of my 'to do' list. I've already got some french and spanish going, I need more enlightening and delightful music. And in a few short hours I will DANCE. I will get the F out of debt, and I will write a tribute to all the wonderful souls who bless my life with their shining examples. NOW, it is damp, healing, and ready for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment