Sunday, April 4, 2010

Playing catch up

I haven't been home much. And the short time that I had access to a computer, wasn't enough to even right. So, lets see if I can recall the last 3 days as in deapth as I normally do, here goes nothing.

Thursday: (AW! This is hard already!) Okay, lets see. O yes, so I got up at  the normal time and got to school on time. Sat threw debates on Adoption and Cloning. Next class corrected the quiz, didn't do as hot as I thought, but still not bad for completely guessing. Witch reminds me I have book work to do tonight. Did some more blood pressures and took off, I really hate that class the teacher is ridicules.

Pritty sure I slepts when I got home, but I think I'm missing something. I went to Chraisma, then I hung out with Hannah. We drove around, saw the 'Dylan' gang, took Alex home to Orem from work in here in Svill. I stayed at Hannah's for the night. I was completely out of it, but she was wide awake. Scot txted me saying that he couldn't sleep. Teasing I told him to come play with Hannah cause she was wide a wake and then I could sleep. haha cause she kept waking me up every time she had something to tell me. But it was okay we laughed a lot that night. You know when you get close enough to some one that you will allow you bodily functions to happen in the rudest manner? Well that night was one of those nights.  The next morning Mom called in an uproar cause he husband was mad I had his car and he has to take the kids to school, even it though it wasn't for another hour.  Either way I headed home, and went to bed (finally!).

Friday: Scot and I both slept in, so I didn't get to go take his blood. I got up, got in the shower, headed to cheer. Witch was frustrating cause almost every one was gone for spring break, and we have a performance when they get back. They are definitively not up to part with any thing to perform, maybe this will be a slap in the face for them and get their but's to practice! GRRR. So then I called Robert and got ready to go to dinner with him. We had a nice dinner and caught up. After we picked up Hannah, and chilled at my house for a bit. We played with the duck. Hannah was talking in duck to it hahahahaha! love that girl! After that we went and got a movie and watched it at her house.
It was the most rediculase movie ever! DON"T WATCH BROTHERS! SO lame. Hannah left to have a sleep over at Bradies, Robert dropped me off and I crashed.

Saturday/ Sunday: Up for a meeting at work by 9 am. Got ready for the day, went to Hannah's made a Birthday card for Cassidy. Then watched TV for the next 3 hours then work. Closed, and made good tips. Called Cassidy who was a Jakes with a ton of people and Lexi! I was so happy to see those girls! Hannah and I had fun in walmart for a bit. Got back to her place and braided hair, woke up cleaned the house and then I came back to get ready for work, and give my family their chocolate for my Easter to them. My boss txted me saying I didn't have to come in untill 4 so I came to hurry and catch this up! And now I am :) haha. Best go get ready for work now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment