Friday, April 9, 2010

What a day

Produtive day:
Wednesday was a very good day! Such nice weather,  & good buieness at work. I fit into a shirt I out grew 2 years ago. Nailed my mock interview (hopefully that will help my grade since I've been absent so much!). And felt pritty confident about my final in Med. Insurance. When I got home, the boys and I tried to find some where to go swimming, didn't happen. I decided it was time for a nap since I had getten up at 4 am (by the way took me 2 hours to find something to wear for my mock interview). Once I was up from my nap it was time for some streching then off to work. At work I trained a new employ. I think I did well :) haha. I also got a txt from Scot saying :
There I did it, I did it for you.
If I hadn't gotten a txt from Hannah saying that Scot txted her I would have no clue what he was talking about. Then I might have let curiosity get the better of me and broke my rool about not txting him back. After work I went over to Hannahs and talked for a bit. Just have to add, I love her bed! haha. She read me the txt from Scot. And he was right, it didn't change a thing. But only because he didn't want it to. All his txt where self rightous. He didn't accept and of his own responibility, but justified his reasionings. He's SUCH A CAD!
Besides the point wasn't for him to do it for me. What's the point of learning from people if you're not going to make the change? He only did it to prove to me that it wasn't going to change anything. And the reason it didn't change anything is cause of his addiction to being right!!! This does makes sence... IE haha.  He didn't do it for the right reasons, and the summ of it didn't equal the dividend. Either way, it shows me that he hasn't changed. He still wants to be right. And he's still going to treat me like he's most important. Not good, even in a friend ship. So I'm still done with him. If he really cares about me, even as a friend, he'll be as persistant as I was. But like I said before, I doubt that will happen. He's to selfish about his own feeling, thoughts, and opinions.

Well after waking up at 2 in the afrnoon:
I missed a finnal. I know I know. Then I just sat there and balled for an hour missing Austin. Damn, I thought I was over it. Finally got myself together and got ready for the day. Ate some breakfast while being interigated about my driving record and all my tickets (but mom wouldn't give me an exsplnation).  Then spent a long after noon running erinds: Sonic.. pick up check and prit of mothers' been asking me for. Bank..then to pay my cell phone bill. Ran back home to pick up some stuff and give mom the print off, and found out enfurating news.
Sheridan (who's down in St. George, or Vegas according to myspace) got caught driving a males car, speeding, with out her licence. But guess who's name is on the ticket, MINE!!!!!!!! As if that didn't piss me off enough. Mom and Dad accually want me to take it on for her, cause it's going to cost to much if she confesses. RIGHT, make her get a job and pay for it. You made me pay for all my shit in high school, they have let her off with her responibilities and she's not learning. I'm not taking the hit for it, it stay's on my record for the next 5 years. I was pissed!!! ANYWAY...
I got this hair remover and it gave me a rash. Spilled my exspenve body oil I just bought, then decided to hit the mall. I couldn't find any pant that weren't skinnies and torn. Except the $80 from Dillards. Then KC had to cancil cause he had a wedding at work. And I had a head ace.
So to say the least, I've had better days. Hopefully tommarrows one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment