Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Music, I need you.

I really wish my mother didn't have to marry a compulsive control freak. He has taken away the Ipod charger and I miss my music! I wont go running or do sit ups for longer than 2 min with out it. I just get  to board. Pluss, its a pace maker. He also hid the raspberry jelly and cream cheez cause their 'his' favorite. Get over it you had nine kids, if you don't want to share learn to keep your emotional maness to yourself. Among other stupid thing's he does daily. I really cannot stand stupid, eragant, conceded, controling (ect.) people. Especially when their related to me.
Well to start out the day I got up got to school and was early enough to write my resume. Now hopefully I can pass that class, other than I can't make up the 5 absences I have. Not cool, I know. The rest of school was normal. Hurried to my second interview at Cracker Barel, but he was to busy so he said he'd reschedule.
When I got home I had a small lunch of Tomato Soup and half a grilled cheez enchilada. With carrots dipped in Honey, how grose does that sound?! Here's the deal with that, one: Ranch has about 140 calories in just TWO table spoons, Honey only 60. Yes I could just have the two and limit myself, but my soup was already 250 ish and the enchilada around 80. That doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm trying to cut back and just have small meals threw out the day, with as little calories as possible. Two: it really dosen't taste that bad, carots already have a slight sweetness, and the honey only helped bring that out. And eliminating my crave for something sweet with low Calorie in take. Two birds with one stone.
After lunch I decided to have a little school time with my little sisters. Where I learned that I definitely don't want to become a teacher. I used to be able to teach no problem, maybe my younger brothers where just smart and didn't frusterate me, but either way the job of a teacher is to educate and teach thoes who are struggling. And you'd think that comming from a girl who needs alot of pacients it's something I could learn to give... But I love teaching at Chraisma, I think it's cause the girls catch on quick. And I'll leave that thought there to linger.

Cheer, fun and got alot done. Haha I taught them a mocking cheer of Steph witch they performed when she walked in the doors, so funny, so funny. The girls are progressing emencely hope they can keep that up and others can catch up. If so they'll be set for competition. Kinda nervous for that. For both me and them. They've worked so hard this year, they deserve nothing but the best. After cheer, dinner, just a PP&J with tea. And then consecions. Home work, taught the boy's how to take blood pressure, cut mothers hair, traided messages with Taylor, and now I'm in bed. HMMM how good it feels. Fask mask, typing, phone beeping at me to come check the txt, most likly from Scot. And my writing is getting lazy. So it TTFN and good night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment