Saturday, April 24, 2010

Comp!

Today was cheer compition, the girls did their best and that's all that matters! Leahona put in a lot of time to earn their first and that's great for them! Taylor and Porter came and helped me out a TON! After I took them for a treat at Micky D's.
Hannah and I finally hung out with Dlyan! We went and just had a chill night playing at a park and walking around walmart. Haha, I was not happy with one of the mangers cause I needed glue and he wouldn't let me go get it due to them waxing the floor, I could put more detail into how mad he made me cause he was rude. But I wont.
Last night was slow at work so I didn't have to  go in :), instead I got to go up to SL with Hannah, Meilne and Jake Toton. It was fun haha, for the most part. Kinda a mess but o well. Dlyans band was good, but Meine didn't like it so she and Jake stayed outside most of the time (it was screemo)We couldn't find RedWood Road and Jake was only getting us more lost, he did it again when we were leaving. And he refused to ask for directions. Once I called my dad and asked witch directiong ( N, S, E, or W) RedWood was I was able to find the place. Then while we were up there Blake txted me and wanted to hang out, so I had to ask Dlyan what the plan was so that I could give Blake an answer. And that took forever cause Dlyan is ADD! haha. I also snapped at Hannah :( cause I didn't want to go party with them, and she was "Brittanying" me. I felt bad :(. But we're okydoky! :) Any way all the plans fell threw so me Hannah and Meilne made brownies and watched house bunny. Then at like 3 or 4 Steph Cox called me saying how much she appricates me and loves me. And that I should totally come see her in Boston! Haha, I love it! :) I love her! I love life right now!
We also all went and got our belly buttons peirced!! It hurt SO bad! But it's so cute! :) I added Mike on facebook just to say hi and see how he's doing, IDK why I can't get him off my mind. I forgot how cute he was also! haha. But we haven't talked since. SO IDK lol. hmmmm other than that life's amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment