Monday, March 29, 2010

UG

Not such a hot day. I'm not even sure what was wrong with me. I got mad a Scot again for the stupidest thing, same thing. I'm not even sure why it made me so mad, as hard as I tried to not be it still infuriated me! First we both took forever getting ready (me longer). But he kept making comments about how people like 'sents varried' and 'shopping while your hungry' is the worst time to shop and how he doesn't like it that way, IE he likes to do things differently. We know that you're different Scot, any one that know's you knows. PLUSS, where is he getting this information?? IDK.
Then the museum was CLOSED on Mondays :(. So we went to walmart to pick up some vitamin supplements for Scot, my opinion if he thinks there's something he needs to be taking then go see a doctor. He insisted appon getting the millions of vitamins his mother takes, who has a compromised immune system, can you spell pointless?
And then he had to go in for a meeting at work, the gal that it was held for was thirty minuets late and I was late for cheer. While we were waiting Scot got some food and demanded that I eat, I wasn't Hungary so that kinda put me in a bad mood. I just drank a lot, witch means that I had to pee like the devil at cheer!
Not to mention I was late for class this morning, again. And I forgot about the 2 page paper that was due, witch is what I'll be writting on my next home work break. There's something releaving about typing. Not just simply typing, but blogging.
On the up side. Stephany Cox mad me laugh so hard with her retarded cheering... haha. She's such a bad-a that way. Definitively wish I was chipper. I'll put the dance she did up as soon as I get it off my memory card reader. Sure glad for this weather! I need to get out this weekend and enjoy it! After cheer I had some dinner. Told Colton that he has NO FING CLUE what he was talking about on the topic of mine and Scots relationship (that put me in such a bad mood!). Picked up money for gas from Hannah, who was in the strangest mood... and it didn't make me feel any better about the day. Then went to coach at Chraisma, that always puts me in a good mood! Stayed after for a bit did some tumbling, took Jacob home. Made some sweet ice tea the started my home work. Witch is where I'm going to venture off to now, avidersain. Al is well that ends well is the lesson for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment