Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Winds

What a day. I finally have something positive to start out with and end with. My alarm went off at 5 am, I rolled out of bed and hour later. Witch wasn't the plan but went well none the less. I got in the shower, woke up my  little brothers with tickle attacks (I'm going to miss the kids when I'm gone!), made my bed and worked out, got dressed and ready,  had breakfast, then left to school. Not only was I early, but I got extra credit for being on time to class (most of the class where late). Then I was able to pull off being pro abortion for our debate today, witch the feeling is actually kind of mutual, or was. After today learning how the abortions happen I really don't think I am, it's just brutal.


Next class I took a quiz, on witch I haven't heard the lecture for (thanks to my obsessive compulsive sleep lately), and didn't do half bad concidering I didn't have my book or notes on me. I'm not sure what my score was cause I left early, I'll get back to you on that.

After I FINALLY went to the art museum with Scott
even thoe he yet again slept in (that's okay, I needed a nap) and was an hour late. He txted me saying 'I'm here :)" and I was like: CRAP I'm not dresssed, way to listen and tell me when you where on your way! ...Jerk face. So I decided that I wasn't going to take an hour getting dressed and just put on what ever I saw first, even if it didn't match. HAHA it did match how lucky was I!? We could only stay at the museum for an hour cause him and Matt (his best friend) had to, I'm not even really sure something about moving furniture. I picked up the boy's from school took them to Sonic and got them something off the Value Menu and myself a Reese Blast, I needed some chocolate desperately. Another nap then Back to Sonic for work, I know I know so much sleeping.

At work, Heoviere was naggin on me cause I wasn't my usual self (old news). I wasn't fast and chipper. Well part of that was because I had just woken up, and part was cause that damn visor makes me feel like I have a chain attached to me. Once I finally couldn't take the stupid thing (witch was with in the hour) threw it off my head in the back, he commented on how I was doing much better than at the start. Hate visors!! Some where in the middle of my shift I started having menstrual cramps, but I'm not bleeding. I'm having all the symptoms, cravings, bloating, cramps, hot and cold flashes... Not sure what's going on, I'll keep you posted. The rest of work was normal except near the end I got called out to have a chat wit h Hovier, that angered me. Not because of him, but Skyler (or district mangier) is a dick, and I'm pritty sure he has a complex of me thanks to Jenny. I hate her. Any way, the gist is that he wants to train me to be a better mangier and he's going to excuse that I wasn't trained right, hovier that is. Witch I was extremely grateful for and was able to go home in calmness rather than raged.
The rest of the night has been home work time. And I'm going to get my self to bed so that I can perform another successful day, hopefully this time I'll be up at 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment