Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday

Today was a beautiful Sunday! Think that this weather is finally here to stay! :) Well what I did..
Hannah was angst to see the high school exhibit at the art museum. It was the best I've seen yet! I'm going to take Scot tomorrow and get some pictures of my favorites! I cannot belive the talent in thoes high schoolers. Brings to mind one of my favorite quotes: The old believe everything, the midage suspect everything, the young know everything. 
We were in a hurry because we thought it opened at 2 but it actually opened at 3 and I had work at 4. MEH! So we went on a walk to waist away the time, and hurried threw the exhibit. When I made it to work, Chelsey asked: are you closing? And well long story short, I was supposed to open, not close. haha. But everything ended up working out better for every one with me closing. At work we were bussy! About freaking time! haha. And I discovered that I have 3 shifts this week! :)!! Since Jenny's was there I was getting 1 shift a week! FREAKING SUCKED! It dugg me into a hole of debt and stress! But I also have my second interview with Cracker Barelle this Wednesday at 1. So we'll see if end up staying, or if I'm ready for the change. 
Got home: straightened up a few things. Did a little bit more laundry, it's taking me three weeks to catch up... blah. Then Hannah called. Good news and bad news. She talked with her mom, and we CAN go on a road trip as long as we get some male muscles to protect us. Bad.. she wants to ditch out on our plans for Cali ;(... I cannot even explain how sad that makes me. But I guess it was like sending Brianne off to college, and I know it'll be good for her, I can't help be but a little selfish After that I had to blogg, myspace and facebook. I almost broak into tears watching Beccas wedding Video! So I couldn't watch much of it. That brings me to here. And that's about it for today! It's almost 3 am and I need to do home work, maybe I'll find time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment