Friday, December 2, 2011

Relief.

It finally happened after three years. Austin was brought into my life again for but a moment, and for the first time I did not regret how we ended up. I wasn't a mindless wreck, with unstable emotions. So I can finally say it is all true, I have come from the girl I was, and we can be threw. Silly that it took this to prove, it was something I already knew.
I've watched this place... how it became so fond, 
and wished it was where I belonged,
but I have developed to something far beyond.
Take me away, I feel as if I'm about to explode. I'm leaving my past, and every bit of the girl that does with it. I'm not a small town girl, and these small town games, their not my suit. I need to leave, allow myself to take that desired break of fresh brisk air.

No comments:

Post a Comment