Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boston

Emerged with a constant bustle, I observe every hustle-
The closest I have been to Europe in my life; 3255 miles across the sea. The culture has influenced the social norms of America. 2 am, I sit in discussion with Olvert, coming to know that my beliefs aren't a self fiction. 
Thoughts for food, indulge yourself in food for thought-
Indian cuisine, sushi, veggie wraps, and Bostons best: uppercrust. But good old American Chocolate Cake never tasted so good. 
Educating your priorities, and prioritizing your education-
knowledge is a net work, and net working is knowledge. 

This weekend in Boston couldn't have been more amazing! Steph and I went to dinner the first night, after desert and hooka. Next day see the city and grab a bite to eat from uppercrust. Boston has some of the best architecture in the US. # one reason to move there: the library. New out fit from H&M and some social drinks made fore a great night! After a day of cooking, our agenda is ward event (almost every Mormon is from Provo), then off to Steph's birhtday dinner for some yummy sushi! After we head to Alegahndros drop off the birthday cake and pick up the duch boys: Overt and Neike. Where I learned more about European culture, and that what I have philosophized has truth to it. # one problem of America: the government prevents, instead of regulate. # two problem of America: the worth over writes the value, inflating our cost. BUT we do have a better operation system with in our education, far more opportunistic. Sunday was spent at Harvard square and  the park. 
I'm motivated,
and that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment